Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Seven days and counting...

Ok so TBL has not pooped in 7 days. Yep 7 days. I have asked advice from baby-wise people who say not to worry. Breast milk apparently is such the perfect food that there is not much residue left over to make poop out of. The peds ER lady said she had a kid go 15 days. My family practice PA friend says she's seen 10 days. I know I know I know that TBL is going to have the ultimate crap all over me and him when we are in the airplane on Saturday going to my folks. I am going to be prepared with change of clothes for both of us and lots of wipes. He hasn't been unhappy or crying in pain. He farts a lot so I know that he isn't obstructed. It has become quite the family/friend saga that I am getting phone calls only about TBL's poop. My sister in law had a dream last night that he did poop. We asked Jesus last night and tonight in our bedtime prayers for TBL to poop. I'll keep you posted. Meanwhile he has been smiley and super cute.

cute little matching car socks
farting
smiling after farting
super cute in his 'little man' outfit
hanging out in his walker
mommy wanted him to nap but he wasn't having it
he just kept smiling at me
so adorable
out of the swing for some playtime
he loves his hand and anything in them
For Mother's Day/present for having my abdomen sliced open to deliver this kid I wanted a silver Tiger Hawk which is our school's graphic mascot with Lucas' name engraved on the back so I could always wear Lucas Hawk around. Bill has been working and working and working on finding one in silver and getting it engraved. He finally got it done and gave it to me today. I LOVE IT!
you can't see but it says Lucas on the back

No comments: