Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Monday, July 13, 2009

New pics

I just love my little boy. Today I was sad that he is becoming less of a little baby. Maybe I'll need to have another baby someday... shh! don't tell my husband that :-) How quickly pregnancy, delivery and the first 6 weeks pass from your memory. Well I'm off to work tomorrow so here are some shots to keep me going through my shift.
Getting better at tummy time
Playing with his toes... his first actual non-forced toy interactio
More playing
Smiling after a nap
More smiles
Peacefully sleeping today
Smiling during this nap
He's just so alert and happy

2 comments:

Rain said...

Ohhhh! He is SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I love the pics.

AJ and Kim said...

I think the lack of sleep speeds up the memory loss and helps us forget how tough it was! HA!