Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

This morning I was getting ready for my run and Bill was hanging out with TBL. He talks to him in a funny voice that makes him laugh. This is what I overheard...
When you're bigger you and I are going to have a toad. Mommy won't like it but we'll have a toad that we'll feed bugs and stuff
We'll play Risk
And we'll take naps and be sniggly. We'll tell Mommy that the boys are tired and they are going to take a nap

It was really precious. Bill is such a great dad. TBL loves him and his face just lights up when Daddy comes in the room. I don't think I'll even mind having a toad around as long as my boys stay as cute as they are now.



No comments: