Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Blogging Etiquette

Ok here is an etiquette question: when someone comments on my blog, do I

a: email them, thanking them and perhaps comment back on their comment
b: reply to them by commenting back on my own blog but then they may never see it but then my other readers can appreciate more of my consideration and graciousness
c: do nothing

I have been doing mostly C which has gotten me in 'trouble' with some frequent commenters that I never comment on their comments.

2 comments:

Erica Byers said...

Kate,
Personally, if I think of something I would like to say in relation to the comment, I will then post a comment of my own. However, if I have a lot I want to write to this person in particular, I send them an email. Sometimes I comment to clear up what seems to be a misunderstanding in my post for the benefit of others reading later. Any help??? I need to call you soon!

ABG said...

Katie Kat, I think if folks comment a lot, you may want to comment back once in a while, but mostly, I think it's like karma--go comment on their blogs. :)