Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Sunday, July 27, 2008

There and Back Again Part 4

So we got to the beach at Tybee Island and then the relaxation started. My folks arrived after a few days in Savannah. I got us rooms at an ocean front hotel which was really clean and nice. They had a great continental breakfast and it was just such a wonderful place to relax and lay around. We rented beach umbrellas everyday and spent our time between the water and the sand. I read several of my chick lit books. My mom and I took long walks. We had to wake up at about 5:30 am when it was still dark to run because of the heat and humidity. We went out to dinner every night, shopped at the tacky tourist traps and wrapped up our evening at the local homemade ice cream shoppe.
Here is me and my folks.One morning we let the kids sleep and went with my folks to the 'World Famous Breakfast Club' which was delightful and filling.
We got a lot of use out of boogie boards which made the trip with them stuffed in the mini van worth it because several times on the way we almost tossed them out the back.
Don't be shocked if you see this picture again sometime. Act surprised if it arrives to your house sometime around Dec 1st in a red/green envelope.
Here is Susie and her family; her husband Tim and kids Megan and Drake.


No comments: