Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Number Crunching

I can't help myself. I love sales. I love crunching the numbers after a long day of shopping. We went shopping for our trip today. Gabby and I hit Kohls, Old Navy and I made a detour into Ann Taylor Loft; I just can't help myself. So the grand total of merchandise purchased was $434.99 without tax and the total we spent with tax was $210.07. We saved $224.92. I just want to sing it from the rooftops. The three purchases which excite me the most; 1. the $1.99 old navy shorts originally $24.50; 2. the $3.97 old navy sundress originally $35.40 and 3. the $6.88 ann taylor loft capri pants (4 sizes smaller than I would have had to buy last summer- thank you weight watchers) originally $48.00. What a successful day!

No comments: