Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Friday, July 25, 2008

Home sweet home

We arrived back at 922 S Summit St this afternoon. It was 'all in all' a great vacation. Pictures and more stories to follow. I'll wet your appetite with one of the last quotes from Gabby at about hour 15.5 out of 16 in the car.

"Do you ever go to sleep holding a stuffed animal that then gets turned around and you wake up hugging its butt?"

2 comments:

ABG said...

Ummm. Yeah. Practically every night. I thought it was normal. Though I guess normal is relative since I still sleep with my fluppy puppy as a 31-year-old married woman. :)

Marsha said...

Wow. I don't know ali bg, but I was going to write exactly the same thing.