Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fill the container you're in

So like liquid the Iversons flow to fill the container they're in. Tomorrow we leave on a 10 day road trip to Georgia. We'll be able to pick up Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama and South Carolina magnets for the fridge on the way. I couldn't be more excited. Every summer for our road trip we rent a mini van. This year is no exception. I had the choice between mini van with the DVD player and mini van which may have had a bit more storage. Ok multi media which may keep a kid or two kids quiet always wins out. As always we stuffed our mini van full and haven't yet got the family in it yet. Here are some of the pictures of how we will be traveling for the next 12+ hours. Our cooler will go on one seat

Gabby's bag is yet to be put in the back
I may or may not have access to blogging while I'm gone but I'll take plenty of pictures and have plenty of sarcastic comments to make about my time with the family. I am really looking forward to trading heat and humidity for more heat and worse humidity. Yum!

4 comments:

Boom said...

Isn't minivan travel just so COZY?

No danger of you picking up any attractive, available men while driving that one....tell Bill not to worry.

Boom said...

That minivan is HOT.

Boom said...

whoops did i already post two comments?

Boom said...

this comment approval system is stressing me out